Welcome to verifi.co.il., the company website of Rhenium Oncotest Ltd., a leading pioneer in the field of personalized medicine in Israel (verifi.co.il is referred to herein as, the “Website”; and Rhenium Oncotest Ltd. and any of its affiliates are collectively referred to herein as, the “Company“, “Rhenium“, “we” or “us“).
You are not required by law to provide your Personal Information to us, or to agree to this Policy, and you do so willingly. If you do not agree with this Policy or the Terms and Conditions, please immediately stop browsing the Website and any other use of the Website, the Services and the Products.
If you purchase or use any of our products, additional terms and conditions may apply.
By accessing or using the Website you declare that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years old, please do not use the Website, unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian.
Your Personal Information may be processed in countries where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
You may contact us by telephone *3170 ; at hasatat 20 modiin :or by email at [email protected]
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
When you use the Website, we receive and collect information about you and regarding your use of the Website, including identified information and information that can be used to identify you ("Personal Information") through various ways, directly or indirectly, all as follows:
- Personal Information provided by you or collected when you use the Website
We collect information regarding your use of the Website, the way you interact with the Website’s content, information and advertisements you have viewed, your website visits and browsing history, page views, site interactions, browser type, display settings, operating system, device type, session start/stop time, referral URL, time zone, network connection type, etc.. We may also collect information regarding your location.
- Communications with us
We may collect any information contained in e-mails that you send us, or other communications you have provided to us, and when you communicate with us directly or through the "Contact Us" section on the Website, or via the "Career" section on the Website, including your contact information (such as your name, address, email address, your mobile number etc.).
- Technical and other information
We receive data from the device you use to access the Website. This may include, inter alia, your IP address, device ID number, system and language, date and time of visits, location, the name you have associated with your device, your phone number, and the way that you interact with the Website’s content.
- Cookies and other tracking tools
The Website and Services include and use "cookies", "web beacon" pixels, and other systems that collect information and monitor the use of the Website.
"Cookies" are strings of letters and numbers which often include a unique identifier, that issent to your browser and placed on your computer or mobile device. The use of "Cookies" allows us to store information about you. Some cookies will expire when you finish surfing and close your browser software, and others will be saved in your computer's (or device's) memory. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your session) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them).
The cookies contain information about your surfing habits, the pages you have visited, the length of time you spent on the Website, identifying how and from where you accessed the Website, sections and information you wish to see when entering the Website, monitoring your surfing and activity habits, details of your ISP, IP address, device location, and more.
The cookies are used for various purposes: gathering statistics, verifying details, adjusting the site to your personal preferences, monitoring surfing habits and activities, surfing history, characterizing your usage of the Websites, improving the Services and user experience, advertising and marketing, tailoring your user experience to your preferences, information security, and other purposes.
Some cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site, some are used for control, evaluation and analytical purposes, and some are used to personalize the marketing and advertising content displayed to you.
We may also use Beacons, Pixels, Log Files and other tracking tools. These tools are electronic files used to track your navigation through the Website or email messages sent to you, the completion of transactions, submittal of applications and browsing behavior. These tools may also track and record actions occurring on the Website and collect certain technical data including your IP address, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, click data, types of pages viewed, etc.
How to manage your cookie settings: You can delete, or stop using cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser. For more details about cookies, and the different options for disabling or deleting cookies, please refer to these links, depending on the type of browser you use: Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en; Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer; Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%AA%20%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%92%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA; Apple Safari Browser:https://support.apple.com/en-il/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
You can determine and set what types of cookies will be activated during your use of the Website, and which cookies you refuse to accept.
- Information from social networks
- Google Analytics
We may also use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website and our products.. You may visit Google to further understand the implications of Google Analytics. Please see these links: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=iw , and: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. For options on limiting this system, see the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Other Personal Information
We may receive Personal Information from our business partners. We may also combine Personal Information collected about you with Personal Information from third party sources.
Personal Information identified about you will be collected, produced and stored in our databases. The legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Information is your consent and our legitimate interests.
THE PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to operate, administer and expand the Website;
to provide customer service;
- to make other services available to our users and prospective users;
- for monitoring, segmenting, managing and improving your experience using the Website.
- to safeguard, enforce or defend legal rights and enforce, defend against or manage legal claims;
- to monitor or enforce compliance with our policies and applicable law;
we may contact you through email and other similar channels for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and Services, and to send you other marketing material, updates and direct mailing, and advertising offers.
You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive direct mailing, promotional communications, etc., by emailing us at [email protected], or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We may disclose, transfer, disseminate or share Personal Information with others, in Israel and abroad Israel (including outside of the European Economic Area), as described below:
- disclosure to our employees or suppliers on a need to know basis (including, inter alia, in order to operate the Website, to provide customer service or the Services, and for other purposes described in this Policy);
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for Personal Information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- to enforce an agreement or to protect our rights or in the event that you violate the Terms of, or if you perform any actions that appear to be in violation of the law.
- with any of our parent, business partner, or affiliated or successor entities for the purposes described in this Policy;
- with vendors and other service providers, who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Website and/or for analytics and marketing purposes.
- to consummate, and as part of, any asset sale, transfer, merger or liquidation;
- in response to a legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request
In any event that we transmit information about you outside the borders of Israel, the transfer of the information will be performed in accordance with the terms of the law and this policy.
UNTIL WHEN WILL WE KEEP THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will keep the information about you during the time that you use our Website, products and Services, and afterwards for the purpose of providing the Services and the products, and sending offers and updates, or other mail, in accordance with the terms of this policy.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO ACT UPON THEM
- Review (and receive a copy) of your stored identified Personal Information, which is identified and associated with you. It is not possible to review information which is not identified and associated with you.
- Request rectification, or erasure of your identified Personal Information. We may retain certain Personal Information for customer service, legal and similar purposes.
- Objectto, or restrict the processing of your Personal Information. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to us by email to the following address: [email protected], or by *3170
- Request that we transfer your identified Personal Information either to you or to another service provider.
Please note that these rights are not absolute, and may also be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you have any complaints in regard to this Policy or your privacy rights, you may approach the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority at this e-mail address: [email protected]
We invest a lot of effort to protect information and implement various information security systems and procedures. However, our protection and information security systems are not completely immune to all unauthorized penetration or access, and they do not provide absolute protection. We will not be held liable for any damage you may incur as a result of such penetration, unauthorized use, , hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise Personal Information security.
Any use of the Website, can expose you to a variety of dangers associated with using the internet: computer or mobile phone penetration, viruses, malware, etc. Use of the Website, or of the Services is under your sole responsibility. We recommend that you install adequate security software and security means before using the Website and the Services.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes to this Policy are binding and effective at the time they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices in regard to the way we handle Personal Information, or your dealings with us, you can contact us at [email protected].